Re: When the rollercoaster stops, it all depends on how quickly...

  • thebookdoc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2001
      << my interest is primarily in visual perceptions ... >>

      Gee 'duard, we do have something in common. I was getting hints from earlier
      discussions. This could be frightening -- but certainly not existentialist.

      olympus.omegus.nikonus

    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2001
        olympus.omegus.nikonus,

        yes it is frightening ...

        but then there is hope ... i disagree that this is not existentialist ... it
        is all about how one perceives the world to know how to make choices and the
        awareness of the world that one subsequently creates ...

        have fun ...