Zith-o-matic

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      Zith, I have ordered the book but should it suck in my opinion I will
      not read it. As to Sartre, my idea of existentialism is, it is the
      study of the existant. Sartre is dead and his ideas are better than
      50 years old. When we reviewed his view of nothingness our modern ,
      cosmological view was far advanced. "Being and Nothingness" Thus
      became being, period. Since he is no longer being, I shitcanned that
      book. To me , prior existentialism is little more than a bridge from
      the faith based past. It was a license to think about the present
      pragmatics without the constraint of fantastic belief. You see I am
      free to think about and judge my own situation as are you. Should
      Miguel have little in common with my world I will ignore him and his
      as I do most of the happy world fantasies I read in this group. I do
      agree with Ms Malo that most acedemic existentialism is a moribund
      turd on the plain of knowledge. As to my spelling, if you know what
      the series of letters represents, what is the difference?