Re: [existlist] Life is Simple

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
      Lorna,

      Yes, it does freak me out. Like yesterday when I got out of
      the car, when having returned home from shopping. It
      occurred to me that my existence was linked in some fashion
      to the existence of the trees, clouds and blowing wind. As
      if there wasn't a boundary between my existence and that of
      others. Or that my existence was something that functioned
      within this biosphere.

      But back to the original idea of simplicity. Existence is
      simplicity, but because we can do so, we tend to make it
      complicated. There is a love of complication, like mental
      masturbation.