Re: [existlist] Christian Existentialism

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 7 , May 29, 2003
      Clayton,

      To me Existentialism is basic stuff. You do your own thing
      and you take responsibility for what you do.

      I find this list to be a neat place to work on my own
      philosophy. Putting down words requires focuses to get it
      just right.

      If you have the time to read some of the archives, you will
      note that I am not in agreement with the term "Christian
      Existentialism". the best that might be said is that there
      are "Existentialist Christians".