Re: Dead duard

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 13 , May 28, 2003
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, yeoman <yeoman@v...> wrote:
      > Death is the end. Period. There is no existence beyond
      > death.

      duardfellow,

      Please enumerate for us the number of times you have died in order to prove
      this and how we can consider the statistical analysis of your number of deaths
      to be a valid representation of the total number of deaths say by those who
      have not, like you, returned to tell the tale?

      I appreciate your passing.

      Kill Ida Skoap