Re: [existlist] "Waking Life"

  • Zithromax
    Message 1 of 12 , May 26, 2003
      If you have the DVD, after your first viewing you may want to watch it with the text commentary on. You select special features, then text commentary. It doesn't appear to change anything at first but you have actually selected a copy of the movie with the text commentary. Eventually text will start appearing.

      Zith