Re: [existlist] Joyful Being & Communicating

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2003
      Mary Jo,

      Yes that's me squirrels. I usually have 5 or 6 of them on
      the bird feeder. They like sunflower seeds and sometimes I
      make peanut butter sandwiches for them. The gopher often
      sits on the bird feeder as well. I should mention that it
      is a large feeder ... more like a table that is about 18"
      wide and 48" long.

      It has been a lazy day ... or perhaps I should admit that I
      have been lazy today.

      I did a lot of napping and had some very detailed dreams. I
      was at Toronto Airport in one dream where there were crowds
      of people waiting for planes. Some of them wanted to sleep,
      so the airport had a service by which they could be put into
      plexiglass boxes, because of the SARS scare. There were
      small boxes for individuals and large boxes for family
      groups. The detail was down to the nails that were used to
      fix the tops of the boxes. Which makes me wonder, since you
      cant nail plexiglass. I really must get control of these
      dreams, as they would represent a tremendous resource.