Re: [existlist] Going to the Moon

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2003
      Mary Jo,

      I may not install any lighting. I like the dark. I wonder
      how long a night is on the moon. It must be half the 29
      days for rotation.

      Squirrels and gophers make for good company. But they are
      not that much into chatting.

      I just finished reading "Kinski Uncut" ... an autobiography
      of Klaus Kinski, Polish/German actor. Wonderful book about
      obsession.