Re: [existlist] Re: Manifesteration

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 14 , May 24, 2003
      Amplified Underage,

      If you were in "complete" rest on vacation, then you would
      be nothing, or at least dead which is close enough. It is
      not an over-simplification ... just a simplification. I am
      objecting to the tendency to complicate things. The
      universe and ourselves are actually very simple. Don't
      mistake your finger for the moon.