How decent

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 8:03 AM
      Maryjo and Eduard, I read your discussion on chaos and related
      matters with some manner of calm appreciation. It has been some
      time since the list portrayed such civility. Years ago the absurdist
      members would have jumped in, decrying the lack of combative
      analysis and critical thinking. After the past six months of outright
      warfare I find the serenity to be exhalting.
      I will say I suspicion spirtualist ideology to be a part of our
      newer members philosophy. I find the references to infinity and value
      judgments about chos and order to be matters worthy of further
      discussion. For the time being, however, it is good to smell roses
      rather than spilled guts. Gratias Amigos.