Re: [existlist] Humid days make u fat

  • philosophizethis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2001
      In a message dated 5/19/2001 6:56:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
      juancarloscruz@... writes:

      > Good evening all:
      > Well Cascara Sagrada is a herb that speeds up the
      > intestines digesting, the food faster, it acts as a diuretic too.

      You're right a bit. I try to eat in cycle with the seasons and I find it
      helps a tremendous amount. Cutting back on animals products and processed
      foods while increasing the amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables helps me to
      avoid the lethargy. I grew up in the South: Florida and Alabama. Talk
      about humid!

      Excersize in the morning and/or evening also helps. I excersize at 5 am
      every morning.

      Ciao,
      Marie