Re: [existlist] Question

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 77 , May 17 5:33 AM
      thebohemian7,

      I understood that it had something to do with regional
      specialization. Especially for noses, hair, skin and body
      shape. Anyway all this is particular to the vehicle that
      carries the brain ... it is the brain which is of
      importance.

      My car is a Dodge Colt 100E. Yesterday I rented a Honda
      Accord to go to Montreal. Wow, what a difference!! But
      then it is nice to get back to the Colt. Best car I ever
      had.

      Message 77 of 77 , May 18 9:26 PM
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/wil_sinda/8751648669/in/photostream

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/wil_sinda/8752770770/in/photostream