RE: [existlist] Nutrition and climate

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2001
      Juan Carlos,

      what are you going for Juan ... as to a degree ... psychologist? ...

      the project "the road" is my new religion ... i will be creating a web site
      for it ... anyway, right now im very tired ... finshed mowing the lawn,
      burnt the old branches left from winter, and planted 6 bushes ... the yard
      is starting to look very nice ... my daughters were over to help me ... it
      has been a nice day ... lots of clouds so that i did not get a sunburn ...