Ban

  • poetcsw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      I have placed a member on direct post, and am considering our
      first-ever ban from the list.

      Please report any more problems to Susan or me immediately. I want the
      insults, including those mailed privately to members, to stop now. It
      is a violation of everything a group represents to privately or
      publically attack other members.

      No wonder members are telling us how mean and nasty this group is.

      It is not cowardly to inform us directly; we understand all-to-well
      that people can do terrible things via the Internet. We are not about
      to reveal who has complained. Since the complaints are numerous, from
      different individuals, we needed to act. People have a right to
      protect themselves from this behavior.

      If someone wants to start another group, I encourage that choice. I am
      tired of the anger, hate, and squabling here. Take it elsewhere.
      Questions are not insults -- insults are very obvious to most people.

      I hope I am making myself very clear.

      The men involved know who they are, and I am certain the group knows
      as well since this battle has been too public.

      And yes, I think calling the squable immature is reasonable. There is
      no other word for men over 40 behaving so poorly.

      - CSW