Updates continue on web site

  • poetcsw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      I have updated the web site again, with more definitions and explorations of
      Existentialism on the main pages. I am doing my best to post from a wide-range of
      sources considered knowledgable within the field.

      Yes, my comments and reviews remain the heart of the pages -- otherwise anyone
      could use Google instead of the site. However, I also am trying to present the most
      comprehensive introduction possible.

      - C. S. Wyatt
      http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist