RE: [existlist] monks & munks

  • shari hyder
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2003
      David,

      Yes!!! :) :) Why not indeed? Mate, pretty soon, we�ll be selling
      records!! Crashed your computer huh? Sympathies from a fellow sufferer
      of such an ailment. Hope you get anti-virus software installed this time
      around. I use the following: �. Or maybe it was not a virus problem?
      Still,��

      Checked by AVG anti-virus system (HYPERLINK
      "http://www.grisoft.com)."http://www.grisoft.com).

      HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."
      HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."It�s free � um .... far as I know.
      HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."
      HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."
      HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."Also, this is a site with an anti
      spam program. There is a free download at the top of the page on the
      right hand side
      HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."
      HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."http://www.firetrust.com/
      HYPERLINK "http://www.firetrust.com/"