Re: [existlist] Re: The thought of sensation, randomness, and perversity in religion

  • David Leon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Harry JMK" <ti083866@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 7:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] Re: The thought of sensation, randomness, and
      perversity in religion

      > Hi Mark, it looks like you are mixing up 'education' with 'profession'.
      Pls
      > reassess the definitions. - Harry -

      Ooo, we want to talk linguistics.
      Well...then shall we go farther ask why you are insinuating that whoever
      Mark is calling a professional is not able or else allowed to "profess" for
      some area of interest or experience?

      Or perhaps we should debate it *philosophically, and ask whether "education"
      comes from learning and experience, and perhaps shown by being able to
      profess, or is it political acceptance and therefore not actually from a
      source, therefore having nothing fundamentally to do with either learning OR
      the ability to profess for some learning, to any level?

      I know, you might have meant something rather simple by what you said.

      Dave

      PS: Did you ever reply to ..what was it I was trying to clarify..how I meant
      myself in referring to "autonomosity"? Wasn't that with you?