Worthy Existentialist Tomes

  • Mark and Bev Tindall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 4:04 PM
      Dave wrote:

      > > Dave,
      > >
      > > Amazing.
      > >
      > > eduard
      > >

      > Gee, thanks. But I dont really know how you meant that. Is it interest >
      or condescent?

      Dave, this is another of eduard's worthy and enlightening Existentialist
      tomes where eduard has taken the time to prepare responses logically, not
      just shoot off one line, meaningless answers and expect people to
      automatically agree with him. Destined for the back of my dunny door!

      Mark