Re: [existlist] Full nature of academics

  • Olivermgb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 11:15 AM
      In a message dated 5/2/03 12:50:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      dave@... writes:

      > By the way, Ollie, thanks for writing this. Simple,
      Simple............Yes!
      I am indeed a lurker and in truth do not have the intellectual ability to
      sustain the level of conversation here.........but i find that i need my
      daily dose of what you all to offer and it does churn up the mind and has me
      down fresh avenues that I would never have found had i stayed at my own
      level!...So I stay here..sometimes puzzled! sometimes enlightened,
      You Dave lend a lightness, whimsical .. The human touch! … and Shari a
      gentler note........Oothers seem to stand rigid, almost afraid to bend lest
      their arguments should break!...............
      Great reading, Thankyou all................

      Ollie
      England, with all thy faults, I love thee still.