RE: [existlist] Existentialistic definitions...

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2001
      Yulian,

      the only existentialist that im somewhat familiar with is Viktor Frankl ...
      but then i doubt if any existentialist would have some kind of recipe for
      life ... this is something that each of us has to learn for themselves ...
      there are some philosophies that one could try to follow ... im presently
      looking into Taoism ...