monks & munks

  • shari hyder
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Dave,

      Yeah, a chip a chop
      A mink a monk
      A wink a link
      A life a sigh
      A tad a lad
      A see a saw
      Why why why.

      Shari.

      I was about to type "chipmunk" the first time I typed the word, then
      specifically changed it. And I believe I've been consistent since then.
      As
      to "why?"..well, I dont know..it's not like I'm interested in asking
      philosophical questions or anything!

      Dave

      Dave,

      A passing thought that must be spilled out before I head into the big
      bad city. Far as I know, a �Chipmonk� is a monk who has a chip on his
      shoulder. Boinking is out of his sphere. A �chipmunk� on the other hand
      (or foot), found in Western America and Asia falls under the category
      �genus Eutamias.� This species is known to hold nuts within its paws. A
      real cracker.

      shari

      Why "boink" a human, when you can have a chipmonk?
      I might be kidding, but it sounds like the same question to me. But no,
      I'm
      not choosing anyone's side in anyone's argument.

      Dave

      ---

    • David Leon
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2003
        Shari,

        Shall I make up a jingle for these lines, too?

        You know, by the way, I crashed my computer, over last weekend. So...I've
        gotta...maybe sorta...try..to recover it, and rebuild. It looks like I'm
        going to have to do more rebuilding than recovering..damn. Anyway, I'm
        saying this because I have no primitive recording studio to work with, now
        (for the song). It all goes out the window if the computer goes out the
        window. It was totally my stupid fault for not testing what I was doing,
        before doing it. Then I pushed it too far, and now I've done so many things
        trying to creatively rebuild the compy, that I'm..not sure that I haven't
        ruined my last resort for actually doing so, now. It all started with the
        fact that I wasn't given the actual software on disks, for the computer.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2003
          David,

          Yes!!! :) :) Why not indeed? Mate, pretty soon, we�ll be selling
          records!! Crashed your computer huh? Sympathies from a fellow sufferer
          of such an ailment. Hope you get anti-virus software installed this time
          around. I use the following: �. Or maybe it was not a virus problem?
          Still,��

          Checked by AVG anti-virus system (HYPERLINK
          "http://www.grisoft.com)."http://www.grisoft.com).

          HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."
          HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."It�s free � um .... far as I know.
          HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."
          HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."
          HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."Also, this is a site with an anti
          spam program. There is a free download at the top of the page on the
          right hand side
          HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."
          HYPERLINK "http://www.grisoft.com)."http://www.firetrust.com/
          HYPERLINK "http://www.firetrust.com/"