Re: [existlist] Science changes philosophy

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Bill,

      At least one can see the relationship to Existentialism in
      your posts. Which is not the case for some of the other
      stuff that has been on here. I was about to call it quits
      last night, but then I might as well stick to it for a while

      By the way, I have not hear anything more about that 7
      million year old the French found in the Sahara. Perhaps
      that went the way of Freedom Fries.

      You may recall my Bob's Brain stories. What was Bob's
      thinking before he died?? I think that any sentient being
      is Existentialist, but humans screw it up, by wanting to
      complicate things.