Re: [existlist] Boinking Australiopithicus

  • David Leon
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 11:47 AM
      Bill,
      I'm glad you dont think that your chipmonk will get jealous of your wife, or
      perhaps your wife jealous of your chipmonk. Are you really sure about the
      prior one, there?

      Did you ever reply to whatever I didn't really write directly to you about
      the OTHER 4.17 million year message? (I BELIEVE that was the same figure you
      used.) Now, was I picking on you in part of that, or just losing my mind in
      the way that I replied? Wow, I wish I knew! ..Maybe I'll ask the chipmonk.
      (I'm starting to see a path forking off on an apparent trail in front of me,
      the interesection being labeled with a sign that says: "Take a spin! Write
      like Shari! Distance - 1 mile." Decisions, decisions. In other words, I
      think I'm beginning to sound like Shari, or "sound like Shari seems to think
      sometimes".) Maybe I just need a nap. Cheers.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30 12:37 PM
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30 1:38 PM
          Dave,

          A passing thought that must be spilled out before I head into the big
          bad city. Far as I know, a �Chipmonk� is a monk who has a chip on his
          shoulder. Boinking is out of his sphere. A �chipmunk� on the other hand
          (or foot), found in Western America and Asia falls under the category
          �genus Eutamias.� This species is known to hold nuts within its paws. A
          real cracker.

          shari

          "http://us.click.yahoo.com/ssvdqB/Wq8FAA/AG3JAA/ACsqlB/TM"http://us.clic

          "http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/"http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > Our Home: HYPERLINK
          "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/existlist"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/e
          xistlist

          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to HYPERLINK
          "http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/"http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          HYPERLINK
          "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=1705
          689216:HM/A=1564416/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60164797&par
          tid=3170658"

          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.2595810/D=egrou
          pmail/S=:HM/A=1564416/rand=691840660"

          Our Home: HYPERLINK
          "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/existlist"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/e
          xistlist

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

          ---

        • David Leon
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30 2:11 PM
            I was about to type "chipmunk" the first time I typed the word, then
            specifically changed it. And I believe I've been consistent since then. As
            to "why?"..well, I dont know..it's not like I'm interested in asking
            philosophical questions or anything!