To John, Shari and actually: all existlisters

  • Harry JMK
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hi John, I respect your wish and motivation to leave the group. I am very
      sorry to see you go. I will surely also miss your down-to-earth but also
      always relaxed opinions.

      As for me... Any offence that seemingly might and may have perpetrated from
      my writings to this group was however never intended. Some mild forms of
      irony and occasional overstatement perhaps yes. If I however have
      overstepped any boundaries which I could have perceived than I offer you
      all my humble apologies. I too like the friendly but thorough debate and
      argumentation and I too strive to go along for this kind of flow. I hope to
      be with like-minded companions.

      Kind regards,
      - Harry -
      Oil You Need Is Love