Re: [existlist] Yo man!

  • Lorna Landry
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 29, 2003
      What IS a Powerpuff girl??
      Lorna

      "Yulian K. Gaard" <ccc61261@...> wrote:

      Goodmorning Mark, Goodmorning All,

      Mark, I guessed that was your point, I hope it wasent. If you think
      something is unfit then ARGUMENT for it being unfirt as I've already asked.
      Or you can just ignore the topic in question. Posting link to a webpage that
      are made as a Joke is no way to make a philosophical point. Do you think
      that is a fit way to argument?

      Bright Blessings
      Yulian

      - I'm a Powerpuff Girl.