Re: Subjectivity??

  • bjunius30
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, yeoman <yeoman@v...> wrote:
      > What is "Subjectivity"??

      You are definitely correct in respect to what Subjectivity is by
      definition. Please allow me to make some clarification that might be
      useful to help us understand, what we mean;

      When you or I or anyone else thinks, says something, cries, shouts,
      etc...it is this feeling we subjectively are related to. I am sure
      you have read somewhere that someone once quoted: "That all we are,
      is subjective experiences, and what else could there be."

      This phrase basically sums up the idea of subjectivety; it is what
      makes us complicated by syntax and interpretation when cognitive
      theory tries to answer simply just what makes us tick sub-consciously
      and why it should be any way we should feel or think in abstract
      terms of language.

      It is the barrier keeping us from simulating AI properly.

      respectfully,

      Bryan Junius