Re: [existlist] Am I just greedy and spoilt?

  • yeoman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 11:03 AM
      hi there Rob,

      In my opinion, "absurd" refers only to the absurdity of the
      individual who is limited in capability and life span in
      comparison to the universe which is infinite.

      Although "absurd" is often used to imply a meaninglessness
      to life, I don't agree with this particular use of the term.
      The universe has its own meaning and we are merely
      spectators. Yet that does not restrict us from giving it
      any meaning that we wish, in order to serve our own
      purposes.