Re: [existlist] god doesn't exist and the reality show

  • bies
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 8:35 AM
      Tim,

      we are locked in one room. we may treat everyone subscribing the list as
      locked with us, and they are, as we see (more than 100 people), just
      listening. you are doing something more than it. you send messages.

      the only difference betwen (i know there should be an 'ee', but i don't know
      where) exilist and the room in RL is that we have time to think about what
      we want to say, and the disscusion is much slower ("only" about 30 messages
      a day). and nobody is blocking the bathroom :).

      i think that god and thebookdoc (i'll call him in this way, at least it
      doesn't change every day) wouldn't be able to stay in the same room, they
      seem to be the same person (or have the same human body).

      the reality show is good. however, nearly everyone interested in watching it
      would be *inside*. it would become from the 'reality show' just 'reality'.

      have fun. don't lock many people in too small rooms.
      bies