lets talk about sex baby

  • manicpg
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 2, 2003
      do you ever find it hard to cater to the common whim? standard people
      are so damn average and unabmitious and totally on a 'stupidity
      channel' dealing with current sport teams, pop singers, world
      politics which they cant effect, galivanting away their life... as an
      existentialist, the only good sex has been with wall street types who
      are dead serious and into dominance. dont give me the bullshit about
      laying back and having fun, to me thats a dark warm place with some
      type of creation going on. chess sex bitch!
    • timm
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
        On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, manicpg wrote:

        > do you ever find it hard to cater to the common whim? standard people
        > are so damn average and unabmitious and totally on a 'stupidity
        > channel' dealing with current sport teams, pop singers, world
        > politics which they cant effect, galivanting away their life... as an

        It's the rule, not the exception, that I can't converse with people I meet
        very well. Cause I don't watch the stupidity channel. It's so rare to
        find anyone actually attempting a profound or meaningful discussion. So
        many are just hypnotized by the spectacle of modern society. The really
        sad thing is that I find myself giving up on people before I've even given
        them a chance. I feel isolated.

        > existentialist, the only good sex has been with wall street types who
        > are dead serious and into dominance. dont give me the bullshit about
        > laying back and having fun, to me thats a dark warm place with some

        Maybe you should make it your mission to expand people's horizons. I bet
        the vast majority has bad sex, and goes through life not knowing there's
        something better. Of course, I've only had sex with one person, so I'm no
        sexpert. But I still suspect I'm on a higher level than most.

        > type of creation going on. chess sex bitch!

        Chess sex?

        -timm

      • manicpg
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
          It's the rule, not the exception, that I can't converse with people I
          meet very well. Cause I don't watch the stupidity channel. It's so
          rare to find anyone actually attempting a profound or meaningful
          discussion. So many are just hypnotized by the spectacle of modern
          society. The really sad thing is that I find myself giving up on
          people before I've even given them a chance. I feel isolated.

          this touched me.. Ive definitly felt that way at times, if things are
          going well for me, and I have alot of money, unusally I dont care
          because I dont need to reply on associating with with people not of
          my choosing. Some people are completely and totally wrapped in their
          persona, their obnoxious response- a pointless tick off the clock of
          my life. Simple minded people are loved, but I have no use for them.
          I quantify that at about 97% of mankind. I dont see how they can
          respect themselves. There are reasons for this biggotous rant. There
          are explanations as to why scoiety has dumbend and why it will
          progress to a barbaric defensive survivalistic place. I just wanna
          say I identify, there are very few respectable people due respect for
          following morals. The masons, the humanists, but it seems to me 90%
          ought to be humanists, what else is there to be? Anyway, at least I
          have my people segmented for me

          Chess sex: definition will get me kicked off the board if the above
          post doesnt. But vaugly speaking, there are some very erotic things
          you can do with your chess peices.
        • Sue McPherson
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
            timm wrote:

            > On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, manicpg wrote:
            >
            > > existentialist, the only good sex has been with wall street types who
            > > are dead serious and into dominance. dont give me the bullshit about
            > > laying back and having fun, to me thats a dark warm place with some
            >
            > Maybe you should make it your mission to expand people's horizons. I bet
            > the vast majority has bad sex, and goes through life not knowing there's
            > something better. Of course, I've only had sex with one person, so I'm no
            > sexpert. But I still suspect I'm on a higher level than most.

            So, timm, you think you're on a higher level than most, when it
            comes to sex? Do you have firm ideas about what good sex is?

            And what is this about dominance, manic? An interesting
            topic, for sure. Does one have to be a wall street type (you
            mean materialistic, wealthy, perhaps?) to be into it? Isn't
            it a natural part of sexual relations - dominance/submission?

            Sue McPherson
          • Sue McPherson
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
              manicpg wrote:

              > this touched me.. Ive definitly felt that way at times, if things are
              > going well for me, and I have alot of money, unusally I dont care
              > because I dont need to reply on associating with with people not of
              > my choosing. Some people are completely and totally wrapped in their
              > persona, their obnoxious response- a pointless tick off the clock of
              > my life. Simple minded people are loved, but I have no use for them.

              Don't be so harsh. There's a place for simple-minded people in
              this world, but hopefully, it's not in a place of dominance over me.

              > I quantify that at about 97% of mankind. I dont see how they can
              > respect themselves.

              Mainly because other simple-minded people with too much
              power keep telling them how great they are!

              There are reasons for this biggotous rant. There
              > are explanations as to why scoiety has dumbend and why it will
              > progress to a barbaric defensive survivalistic place.

              Complex to talk about though. Those above would rather we
              keep fighting one another than focus on the real problems in
              this world.

              I just wanna
              > say I identify, there are very few respectable people due respect for
              > following morals. The masons, the humanists, but it seems to me 90%
              > ought to be humanists,

              Even these are just human. All people are human, and that means
              we are all flawed. We are not perfect. Some, less so than others,
              of course.

              what else is there to be?

              Pantheism is another. I was going to mention that before and
              didn't get around to it, but atheism means none, right? Pantheism
              means all!

              Sue McPherson

              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                > And what is this about dominance, manic? An interesting
                > topic, for sure. Does one have to be a wall street type (you
                > mean materialistic, wealthy, perhaps?) to be into it? Isn't
                > it a natural part of sexual relations - dominance/submission?

                I am personally not into dom/sub I can be with anyone who strikes me
                as attractive age, sex, color, social status dont matter to me when
                pheormones kick in, and my brain is "turned on". Since its so rare to
                find people into equality like that, unless they are doing it for
                reasons of extreme desperation, as oppoed to me, doing it for doing
                what I feel like, when I feel like it (hedonist) I usually find the
                best partners are silent, smarter, kinky. They know how to go after
                what they want, and I let them know that they need to be up front and
                considerate. Its just more mature and therefore I can exhale and not
                worry about anything but what we are there for.

                In high school there were kids who would do titty twisters, or
                wedgies, to eachother, kids who would fight in the bathroom over 'i
                never knew', people who get in to fights period. I just dont
                understand it.
              • manicpg
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                  > Don't be so harsh. There's a place for simple-minded people in
                  > this world, but hopefully, it's not in a place of dominance over me

                  I guess its hard not to read disrespect in my words. But I truly have
                  none, in a love_your_brother sense. Knowledge level is FACT, peoples
                  integrity rating is a FACT, they need to earn these things to have
                  the right to be respected.

                  > Complex to talk about though. Those above would rather we
                  > keep fighting one another than focus on the real problems in
                  > this world.

                  we can talk about it.

                  > Even these are just human. All people are human, and that means
                  > we are all flawed. We are not perfect. Some, less so than others,
                  > of course.
                  >

                  > what else is there to be?

                  intelligent, and responsible. and the way you want to be treated by
                  others

                  > Pantheism is another. I was going to mention that before and
                  > didn't get around to it, but atheism means none, right? Pantheism
                  > means all!

                  I cant endorse all religions, In all honesty, the very fact that
                  there exists in a rational society the plural "s" at after the words
                  religion is utter mockery. Utter mockery of the religion which is not
                  right, not the reason we are all here. FACT is all there is worth
                  aknowleding, all else nauseates.
                • Sue McPherson
                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                    manicpg wrote:

                    > I am personally not into dom/sub

                    What I meant was that any sexual activity involves some
                    aspects of dominance and subordination or submission eh
                    between a man and a woman - who's on top. The other
                    involves leather and whips, right, and is more obviously
                    about d & s.

                    I can be with anyone who strikes me
                    > as attractive age, sex, color, social status dont matter to me when
                    > pheormones kick in, and my brain is "turned on". Since its so rare to
                    > find people into equality like that, unless they are doing it for
                    > reasons of extreme desperation, as oppoed to me, doing it for doing
                    > what I feel like, when I feel like it (hedonist) I usually find the
                    > best partners are silent, smarter, kinky. They know how to go after
                    > what they want, and I let them know that they need to be up front and
                    > considerate. Its just more mature and therefore I can exhale and not
                    > worry about anything but what we are there for.

                    Sounds interesting. But I live in a different world. You're
                    American? I wonder what things are like for older women
                    over there. It is terrible here. Life is over at midlife. I can't
                    seem to get out of this rut.

                    Sue McPherson
                  • manicpg
                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                      > What I meant was that any sexual activity involves some
                      > aspects of dominance and subordination or submission eh
                      > between a man and a woman - who's on top. The other
                      > involves leather and whips, right, and is more obviously
                      > about d & s.

                      I am totally flexible in this aspect. Its about feeling good and
                      making your partner feel good, and enjoying the entire experience. If
                      that means poking my arm repetetivly with a big toe, that makes just
                      as much autonomy sense as the weirdness of sexual organs. I am a true
                      existentialist, the feeling it brings is the value it has, untill I
                      can be notified by god of some greater purpose. If I am with a girl,
                      or a guy, its got to be mutual, equal, and passionate.

                      > Sounds interesting. But I live in a different world. You're
                      > American? I wonder what things are like for older women
                      > over there. It is terrible here. Life is over at midlife. I can't
                      > seem to get out of this rut.

                      Yeah Im american. Why would you be in any rut? Your probably smarter
                      than most of the men in your world. Or women, if thats your bag.
                      Socrates was a big jolly fat homo and any man that struck his
                      fancy... well weve all read the history books :)
                    • timm
                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                        > So, timm, you think you're on a higher level than most, when it comes to
                        > sex? Do you have firm ideas about what good sex is?

                        Well, I suppose it will always be on a case by case basis...good sex is
                        whatever is good to you. But I have my ideas. Mainly realizing that it's
                        only as much fun as whoever's having less fun. For me it's all about
                        focusing on the other person to the exclusion of myself. Also trying to
                        keep the mind involved on a high level. It could be anything, depending
                        on person and place, like humor, mock hostility, focusing on the dom/sub
                        aspects, playacting, whatever...

                        I think of it as being very connected to playing music. Many of the same
                        rules apply - trying to be absolutely focused on the moment, playing with
                        expectations, restraint, rhythm (ha!), etc.

                        To put my claim in perspective, I'm contrasting my ideas with most of the
                        talk I've heard from people in public - locker room, parties, and so on.
                        Based on that, it seems like for many guys it's all about the conquest
                        aspect. For me, the importance is just the act itself.

                        -timm

                        > And what is this about dominance, manic? An interesting
                        > topic, for sure. Does one have to be a wall street type (you
                        > mean materialistic, wealthy, perhaps?) to be into it? Isn't
                        > it a natural part of sexual relations - dominance/submission?
                        >
                        > Sue McPherson

                      • Sue McPherson
                        Message 11 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                          manic wrote:

                          > I am totally flexible in this aspect. Its about feeling good and
                          > making your partner feel good, and enjoying the entire experience. If
                          > that means poking my arm repetetivly with a big toe, that makes just
                          > as much autonomy sense as the weirdness of sexual organs.

                          That reminds me - the first of the Reith Lectures was on yesterday.
                          I know it doesn't sound interesting, by its title, but it was. As the
                          chair of the session said at the end, it explained why toe-sucking is
                          so successful! It didn't have anything to do with sex (much) but one
                          part of it was on phantom limbs and transference of pain and other
                          feelings. One man who had had a foot amputated would from then on
                          feel his orgasm in his phantom foot instead of his genitals, when he
                          had sex. Lucky man!

                          I am a true
                          > existentialist, the feeling it brings is the value it has, untill I
                          > can be notified by god of some greater purpose.

                          I don't know what you mean by true existentialist.

                          If I am with a girl,
                          > or a guy, its got to be mutual, equal, and passionate.

                          But that's the whole point! It never is. It's always about power,
                          and access to resources, and so on. You take that for granted!

                          > Yeah Im american. Why would you be in any rut? Your probably smarter
                          > than most of the men in your world. Or women, if thats your bag.
                          > Socrates was a big jolly fat homo and any man that struck his
                          > fancy... well weve all read the history books :)

                          Cause I don't have a job. So I am seen as stupid - less worthy.
                          And men don't like women who are smarter than them - or who
                          show signs of independence of thought. Nor do women. I have
                          to rely on people I don't think are overly smart (although they
                          are reasonably so, as well as being con artists, and have had
                          good luck) to write my references. All you have to do is run
                          into a bad situation and your life can get completely screwed up.
                          Life's like that. You wouldn't think I'm smart anyway. I do
                          research on older women. And being old, especially a woman,
                          is never - or rarely - a great place to be. Socrates may have had
                          his choice, but not because he was a great lover, or had a great
                          personality, or even because he was intelligent. Most men my
                          age seek younger women - or at least women who have made
                          something of themselves.

                          Sue McPherson
                        • Sue McPherson
                          Message 12 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                            timm wrote:

                            > Well, I suppose it will always be on a case by case basis...good sex is
                            > whatever is good to you. But I have my ideas. Mainly realizing that it's
                            > only as much fun as whoever's having less fun. For me it's all about
                            > focusing on the other person to the exclusion of myself. Also trying to
                            > keep the mind involved on a high level. It could be anything, depending
                            > on person and place, like humor, mock hostility, focusing on the dom/sub
                            > aspects, playacting, whatever...
                            >
                            > I think of it as being very connected to playing music. Many of the same
                            > rules apply - trying to be absolutely focused on the moment, playing with
                            > expectations, restraint, rhythm (ha!), etc.

                            Do you know meatloaf? from my time.

                            > To put my claim in perspective, I'm contrasting my ideas with most of the
                            > talk I've heard from people in public - locker room, parties, and so on.
                            > Based on that, it seems like for many guys it's all about the conquest
                            > aspect. For me, the importance is just the act itself.

                            All this is very interesting, but "the act" itself can take on different
                            meanings for a girl than a guy, surely. (It used to be this way). And
                            you are taking from the perspective of being experienced. I do know
                            that for women - virgins - the first time is not as simple as you might
                            suppose. I don't see how you can look at 'the act' outside the social
                            context, and ignore what wach of them must be feeling in relation
                            to their learned social conditioning (from parents and church) etc.

                            Sue McPherson
                          • Danny Glix
                            Message 13 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                              "That reminds me - the first of the Reith Lectures was on yesterday.
                              I know it doesn't sound interesting, by its title, but it was. As
                              the chair of the session said at the end, it explained why toe-
                              sucking is so successful! It didn't have anything to do with sex
                              (much) but one part of it was on phantom limbs and transference of
                              pain and other feelings. One man who had had a foot amputated
                              would....."

                              What is Reith? What does it mean to feel an orgasm anywhere else than
                              your genitals? Although on mushrooms and XTC your stomache feels like
                              its pulling away in euphoria of some undefinable kind.

                              "I am a true existentialist, the feeling it brings is the value it
                              has, untill I can be notified by god of some greater purpose."

                              "I don't know what you mean by true existentialist."

                              I mean, I realize theres nothing more than physical pleasure. Love is
                              mental, a mental state induced not by shag count.

                              "If I am with a girl,or a guy, its got to be mutual, equal, and
                              passionate."

                              "But that's the whole point! It never is. It's always about power,
                              and access to resources, and so on. You take that for granted!"

                              I have never EVER deeply wanted to controll or be controlled,
                              dominated, screwed. All it is is physical skin smiling when touched.

                              > Cause I don't have a job. So I am seen as stupid - less worthy.
                              > And men don't like women who are smarter than them - or who
                              > show signs of independence of thought. Nor do women. I have
                              > to rely on people I don't think are overly smart (although they
                              > are reasonably so, as well as being con artists, and have had
                              > good luck) to write my references. All you have to do is run
                              > into a bad situation and your life can get completely screwed up.
                              > Life's like that. You wouldn't think I'm smart anyway. I do
                              > research on older women. And being old, especially a woman,
                              > is never - or rarely - a great place to be. Socrates may have had
                              > his choice, but not because he was a great lover, or had a great
                              > personality, or even because he was intelligent. Most men my
                              > age seek younger women - or at least women who have made
                              > something of themselves.

                              your intelligent. why dont you have a job? why cant you figure a way
                              out to sell your compounded knowledge. if anyone can do that its you.

                              Thats bullshit, Ive dated older women, older men, you name it. Its
                              about the person. Some of the funnest people Ive ever been
                              with/around were the ones I least expected to be. Dont steryotype as
                              an explanation for your problems. If your situation is shitty, call
                              it that but stay positive and you will be a ___________?

                              a positive :)
                            • timm
                              Message 14 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                                > choosing. Some people are completely and totally wrapped in their
                                > persona, their obnoxious response- a pointless tick off the clock of my
                                > life. Simple minded people are loved, but I have no use for them. I
                                > quantify that at about 97% of mankind. I dont see how they can respect
                                > themselves. There are reasons for this biggotous rant. There are

                                For me this conversation ties in with having read "Thus Spake Zarathustra"
                                this summer. "Man must be overcome!"

                                -timm
                              • timm
                                Message 15 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                                  > Do you know meatloaf? from my time.

                                  "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that"?
                                  What was "that", anyway?

                                  > All this is very interesting, but "the act" itself can take on different
                                  > meanings for a girl than a guy, surely. (It used to be this way). And
                                  > you are taking from the perspective of being experienced. I do know
                                  > that for women - virgins - the first time is not as simple as you might
                                  > suppose. I don't see how you can look at 'the act' outside the social
                                  > context, and ignore what wach of them must be feeling in relation to
                                  > their learned social conditioning (from parents and church) etc.

                                  I think you definitely have a point. Again, I've been with the same girl
                                  for over 3 years now and we were both virgins when we met. So I'm not
                                  sure how to answer your question. If you have an understanding of what
                                  the act means to the other person, I would think that mutual understanding
                                  would help you know how to turn the person on mentally.

                                  -timm
                                • Lorna Landry
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Apr 3, 2003
                                    Sue,
                                    I think I can see paradise by the dashboard light! Am I to assume you associate this band with a personal memory of some sort? ;- )
                                    Lorna

                                    Sue McPherson <sue@...> wrote:timm wrote:

                                    > Well, I suppose it will always be on a case by case basis...good sex is
                                    > whatever is good to you. But I have my ideas. Mainly realizing that it's
                                    > only as much fun as whoever's having less fun. For me it's all about
                                    > focusing on the other person to the exclusion of myself. Also trying to
                                    > keep the mind involved on a high level. It could be anything, depending
                                    > on person and place, like humor, mock hostility, focusing on the dom/sub
                                    > aspects, playacting, whatever...
                                    >
                                    > I think of it as being very connected to playing music. Many of the same
                                    > rules apply - trying to be absolutely focused on the moment, playing with
                                    > expectations, restraint, rhythm (ha!), etc.

                                    Do you know meatloaf? from my time.

                                    > To put my claim in perspective, I'm contrasting my ideas with most of the
                                    > talk I've heard from people in public - locker room, parties, and so on.
                                    > Based on that, it seems like for many guys it's all about the conquest
                                    > aspect. For me, the importance is just the act itself.

                                    All this is very interesting, but "the act" itself can take on different
                                    meanings for a girl than a guy, surely. (It used to be this way). And
                                    you are taking from the perspective of being experienced. I do know
                                    that for women - virgins - the first time is not as simple as you might
                                    suppose. I don't see how you can look at 'the act' outside the social
                                    context, and ignore what wach of them must be feeling in relation
                                    to their learned social conditioning (from parents and church) etc.

                                    Sue McPherson

                                    Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                                  • Sue McPherson
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Apr 4, 2003
                                      No, as a matter of fact, I don't associate the band with
                                      personal experience in the way you think. But its the
                                      mentality of the song that gets me. It depicts the kind
                                      of thinking so many of us grew up with - no love, no
                                      sex. This notion of "Will you love me in the morning?"
                                      I just think the song is hilarious.

                                      No, but whether it happens in a car or someone's living
                                      room or in the park, isn't that typical of the kind of
                                      experinece so many of us had - some horny guy who
                                      can't keep his hands off. Naturally, we didn't feel a
                                      thing! Now that's what being repressed is all about!

                                      Sue McPherson

                                      > I think I can see paradise by the dashboard light! Am I to assume you
                                      associate this band with a personal memory of some sort? ;- )
                                      > Lorna
                                      >
                                      > Sue McPherson <sue@...> wrote:timm wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > Well, I suppose it will always be on a case by case basis...good sex is
                                      > > whatever is good to you. But I have my ideas. Mainly realizing that
                                      it's
                                      > > only as much fun as whoever's having less fun. For me it's all about
                                      > > focusing on the other person to the exclusion of myself. Also trying to
                                      > > keep the mind involved on a high level. It could be anything, depending
                                      > > on person and place, like humor, mock hostility, focusing on the dom/sub
                                      > > aspects, playacting, whatever...
                                      > >
                                      > > I think of it as being very connected to playing music. Many of the
                                      same
                                      > > rules apply - trying to be absolutely focused on the moment, playing
                                      with
                                      > > expectations, restraint, rhythm (ha!), etc.
                                      > >

                                      > Do you know meatloaf? from my time.
                                      >

                                      > > To put my claim in perspective, I'm contrasting my ideas with most of
                                      the
                                      > > talk I've heard from people in public - locker room, parties, and so on.
                                      > > Based on that, it seems like for many guys it's all about the conquest
                                      > > aspect. For me, the importance is just the act itself.
                                      >
                                      > All this is very interesting, but "the act" itself can take on different
                                      > meanings for a girl than a guy, surely. (It used to be this way). And
                                      > you are taking from the perspective of being experienced. I do know
                                      > that for women - virgins - the first time is not as simple as you might
                                      > suppose. I don't see how you can look at 'the act' outside the social
                                      > context, and ignore what wach of them must be feeling in relation
                                      > to their learned social conditioning (from parents and church) etc.
                                      >
                                      > Sue McPherson
                                      >

                                      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                                    • marina boni
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Apr 5, 2003
                                        the first two tree times i didn' feel anything i was too amazed by the beauty of my man!! i was wondering what is this sex about?
                                        timm <tmason@...> wrote:> Do you know meatloaf? from my time.