Re: [existlist] Re: Moderators

  • Sue McPherson
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
      Quality time! :-)

      Sue McPherson

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "manicpg" <sacchmire@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 10:43 PM
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Moderators

      > poetry with one word: smile
      >
      > we are alone. here in this group, alone with eachother.

    • Abbas, Misam
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
        "Vasl"

        (Its a word in Urdu meaning the meeting of the lover and the beloved,or the time they are together, I couldn't find one word equivalent in English )

        and a tragic poem would be

        "Hijr"

        (the parting of the lovers , or the time they are not together )

        Misam

        > we are alone. here in this group, alone with eachother.

      • manicpg
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
          we are either mating or parting

          deep...
        • yeoman
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
            manicpg,

            If you are speaking in sexual terms, this only really
            applies to the young [for the most part] as there is a
            further possibility in that we may also be learning in old
            age when maturity and experience shows us where to look.

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
              I can see that. At the moment I am consumed with consuming. I guess
              thats always natural, but comes with a certain sense of the explorers
              royalty and fourish. Its hard to stay happy and not nervous as you
              pull close, how is that in terms of repetition?
            • yeoman
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 2, 2003
                manicpg,

                It would be helpful if you could leave a bit of the email to
                which you are replying. In any case, I am not sure what you
                mean here. Can you clarify??

                > I can see that. At the moment I am consumed with
                consuming. I guess
                > thats always natural, but comes with a certain sense of
                the explorers
                > royalty and fourish. Its hard to stay happy and not
                nervous as you
                > pull close, how is that in terms of repetition?

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Lorna Landry
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 2, 2003
                  What about meditiation?

                  manicpg <sacchmire@...> wrote:we are either mating or parting

                  deep...

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                • manicpg
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 2, 2003
                    meditiation is purely physical

                    brain calming down long enough to get out of its
                    "lazy push" against unexplained reality.

                    in my opinion.

                    Lorna Landry <lornalandry@y...> wrote: What about meditiation?

                    manicpg <sacchmire@r...> wrote:we are either mating or parting..
                    deep..