Re: Moderators

  • manicpg
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
      poetry with one word: smile

      we are alone. here in this group, alone with eachother.
    • Sue McPherson
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
        Quality time! :-)

        Sue McPherson

        > we are alone. here in this group, alone with eachother.

      • Abbas, Misam
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
          "Vasl"

          (Its a word in Urdu meaning the meeting of the lover and the beloved,or the time they are together, I couldn't find one word equivalent in English )

          and a tragic poem would be

          "Hijr"

          (the parting of the lovers , or the time they are not together )

          Misam

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
            we are either mating or parting

            deep...
          • yeoman
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
              manicpg,

              If you are speaking in sexual terms, this only really
              applies to the young [for the most part] as there is a
              further possibility in that we may also be learning in old
              age when maturity and experience shows us where to look.

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
                I can see that. At the moment I am consumed with consuming. I guess
                thats always natural, but comes with a certain sense of the explorers
                royalty and fourish. Its hard to stay happy and not nervous as you
                pull close, how is that in terms of repetition?
              • yeoman
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 2, 2003
                  manicpg,

                  It would be helpful if you could leave a bit of the email to
                  which you are replying. In any case, I am not sure what you
                  mean here. Can you clarify??

                  > I can see that. At the moment I am consumed with
                  consuming. I guess
                  > thats always natural, but comes with a certain sense of
                  the explorers
                  > royalty and fourish. Its hard to stay happy and not
                  nervous as you
                  > pull close, how is that in terms of repetition?

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Lorna Landry
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 2, 2003
                    What about meditiation?

                    manicpg <sacchmire@...> wrote:we are either mating or parting

                    deep...

                    Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  • manicpg
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 2, 2003
                      meditiation is purely physical

                      brain calming down long enough to get out of its
                      "lazy push" against unexplained reality.

                      in my opinion.

                      Lorna Landry <lornalandry@y...> wrote: What about meditiation?

                      manicpg <sacchmire@r...> wrote:we are either mating or parting..
                      deep..