Re: Digest and Vomitous

  • Fictional Character
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 31, 2003
      <<Do you prefer the yellow bile, or the black?>>

      Yellow, as clearly this suggests I am chicken.

      Bock Choy
      ------------------------
    • marina boni
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 2, 2003
        i have been vomiting the 6 of september!i cam vomit for nothing, is enough a smell
        wrong,a little something,a "spot",nothing,when i was young a use to suffer of vomiting,every time i had flu,it is called acetone.........
        manicpg <sacchmire@...> wrote:Abbas, Misam dude, if youth want to sh_t on the wall and pick their
        noses all day, i would let them, as not to be like catholic parents
        who raise their kids withought the right to ponder their own
        intellignent, honest, & rational reason for existence. not french
        existence, but the beauty in the glory.

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Abbas, Misam" <misam.abbas@x>
        wrote:
        > Beware Lorna thou runneth the risk of being branded an absurdist .
        And soon an anti absurdist campaign might be launched with the
        motto " We must cleanse THE LIST of absurdists " ...
        > and if consciousness ingested caused the universe to be vomitted ,
        the primitive philosopher might ask "whenceforth did consciosness
        spring ? or what ingestion and subsequent indigestion causes the
        conscious vomit ?

        > when did this list last discuss the original question .. of how
        something came from nothing , and did anything interesting emerge ?

        which caused the universe to be vomitted ?

        I assume