Re: [existlist] Eduard and Mark (VOTING FOR SECONDARY MODERATOR)

  • Sue McPherson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2003
      From: "Exist List Moderator" <existlist1@...>
      To: "Mark and Bev Tindall" <tindall@...>
      Cc: "Existlist" <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 9:36 AM
      Subject: RE: [existlist] VOTING FOR SECONDARY MODERATOR

      > Chris wrote:
      >

      > > And I did remove Mark because he flooded > my mailbox -- which since I
      > > am not in good health really ----ed me > off big time.
      > >
      > >Never, ever flood someone. It's rude.
      >

      > That was a rude and stupid decision without any consultation!!! You are
      > rude and ignorant, Chris!!!~ I was the only person who tried to help the
      > list and you booted me off. You are the lunatic running the asylum !!!!
      > You can't manage a bookstore an are incapable of running a list.
      >
      > Reply if you have the guts!
      >

      > Mark
      >

      > You had every opportunity to ignore Eduard and others.

      Chris,

      You are forgetting that eduard wouldn't let this go of this either.
      I don't like the idea of making one person the scapegoat, for
      situations that involved more than one person. Nor do I
      care for a group to be split into two, on some issue. Things
      are always more complex than that. I was hoping - and trying -
      to find a way to sort things through that didn't mean excluding
      one of the other - either eduard or Mark.

      It wasn't all that long ago that you were blaming eduard, and
      ready to blame him for the trouble on the list. That would have
      been understandable too, in another way. Eduard can be
      irritating beyond belief to be in a discussion with. I know that
      from experience.

      Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that given time, these differences
      may have been able to have been worked through. Mark was
      trying to help, but it did all go wrong, it seems.

      Sue McPherson

      Sue, Shari, and