Re: [existlist] Good Point! (RE: UNRELATED MATTERS)

  • Lorna Landry
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2003
      That is a good idea Sue. I'll try to do that more as well.
      Lorna

      Sue McPherson <sue@...> wrote:Just added on a new title and pushed the old one
      to the side, as I usually do. I figure there are so
      many posts going through that it helps if they're
      identified - by topic or thread title.

      Why didn't I change it completely? The person who
      wrote the original message might not recognise that
      I had responded to theirs.

      Sue McPherson