VOTING for someone without policies?

  • Mark and Bev Tindall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      Eduard wrote:

      > I would still like to obtain your
      > comment in regard to the
      > acceptability of the Markism abuse
      > contained in my three emails,
      > items 17818 to 17820. You mentioned
      > previously that may have not seen this
      > abuse.

      Your silly little Nooism is the ultimate abuse. You cannot differentiate between satire and abuse. Get a life!

      What hope is there of me being treated fairly by you if you are Moderator and I decide to 'come back'? What will be your policy towards me? More isolation? More exclusion? More lies? More positivist science masked as 'existentialism' ?????

      Answer if you dare!

      Mark