Re: UNNECESSARY POSTS Re: [existlist] patriarchy

  • Lorna Landry
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
      Sue,

      I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

      Lorna

      Sue McPherson <sue@...> wrote:So . . . now that it's proven, now what?

      So we live in a patriarchal society? At some point,
      that might not be too good for you, personally. The
      differences don't show up so much now, till the later
      years.

      Sue McPherson

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
        Maybe you're asking the wrong person. It's Father
        Eduard who has all the answers.

        Sue McPherson

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
          OK, now I'm really lost!!

          Lorna

          Sue McPherson <sue@...> wrote:Maybe you're asking the wrong person. It's Father

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
            You were already lost.

            Sue McPherson

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3, 2003
              Thanks

              Lorna

              PS: Does this constitute a useless message??

              Sue McPherson <sue@...> wrote:You were already lost.

              Sue McPherson