Re: [existlist] patriarchal society the remote father

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
      Sue,

      > Just because women are up there alongside men
      now
      > doesn't mean these changes are not all taking
      place
      > within a patriarchal society. Men are different
      than
      > women, and their lives are lived out
      differently. When
      > the claim is made that the world revolves around
      money
      > and sex, there's more than a bit of truth in
      that.

      eduard .... I did not say that the world revolves
      around sex. I doubt very much that it does.
    • Sue McPherson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
        eduard,

        I didn't say you* made the claim that the world
        revolves around sex and money. But it does.
        Sex, reproduction, the family. And capitalism.