Re: [existlist] patriarchy

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 92 , Mar 2, 2003
      Dave,

      I am starting to think that there are multiples
      layers here in relation to a lot of stuff like
      "love".

      Is love really the same thing when you are young
      as when you are old ???

      Perhaps, in a way, that is the advantage of
      multiple god cultures where you can attribute
      different modes of feeling and perception to
      different gods.

      Message 92 of 92 , Mar 4, 2003
        Thanks. I have sent two book reviews off to Amazon.
        Craib's Importance of Disappointment, and Hamer's
        A New Perspective on Incest. They have both been
        accepted by Amazon in Canada and in the US now, but
        neither one in the UK (one is still in process but I have
        doubts).

        Even de Beauvoir had a man. Without one, it is
        difficult to get accepted - and published. People live
        different kinds of lives. It is difficult to compare, or
        even to understand some experiences others have. Like
        mine. I am so very tired of all this.

        Sue McPherson