musack

  • David Leon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      A little relaxing breakdown from demanding topics here:
      Guess what? I bought an Emerson Lake & Palmer dvd today..along with a Jimi
      Hendrix cd and dvd...and a few other things: a remix of some classic jazz or
      big band feel, a couple other dance and one good modern rock. Couldn't find
      Norah Jones the store I was in. Will get it either ordered or in some
      store..probably order it by now..eventually.

      Dave