Re: [existlist] patriarchy

  • David Leon
    Message 1 of 92 , Mar 1, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Mark Tindall" <mbtin@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 2:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] patriarchy

      > Dave wrote:
      >
      > > No..they haven't really said it Mark, because you have no
      > > fucking clue what I'm talking about, at some point. But you
      > > cant seem to admit that about any subject, so that's ok.
      >
      > Calm down ... take a few deep breaths ...one strand ... mysticism .....

      One strand? Mysticism? Lost me.

      > > And Eduard's isn't particularly already said already either.
      >
      > One name ... Feuerbach .....

      Hey, I wouldn't know about him, not from reading him. So you got me there,
      of course. But I happen to be in the military too, not in some school or on
      my free time.

      Mark, Eduard's not the same voice as somebody else. Nevermind, I couldn't
      live life as sterilly as you. Just see below.

      > > But that does not replace the voice that Eduard has...or
      > > mine.
      >
      > Variations on a theme.

      So would you like to annihilate the variations? Would a theme exist without
      them? (No.)

      Dave
    • Sue McPherson
      Message 92 of 92 , Mar 4, 2003
        Thanks. I have sent two book reviews off to Amazon.
        Craib's Importance of Disappointment, and Hamer's
        A New Perspective on Incest. They have both been
        accepted by Amazon in Canada and in the US now, but
        neither one in the UK (one is still in process but I have
        doubts).

        Even de Beauvoir had a man. Without one, it is
        difficult to get accepted - and published. People live
        different kinds of lives. It is difficult to compare, or
        even to understand some experiences others have. Like
        mine. I am so very tired of all this.

        Sue McPherson