Re: [existlist] "Net" People

  • Mark Tindall
    Message 1 of 92 , Mar 1, 2003
      Lorna wrote:

      > I think it would freak me out...I mean, you guys are all actually > real,
      and not just letters hitting me in the face, bouncing off
      > the computer screen??

      No .. we are Nooist projections that make your neurons misfire and keep you
      a happy idiot that believes in us .... we don't exist but there is a need
      for us to exist in your life ... just keep those neurons happy happy happy
      joy joy joy happy happy happy joy joy joy happy happy happy joy joy joy
      happy happy happy joy joy joy happy happy happy joy joy joy happy happy
      happy joy joy joy happy happy happy joy joy joy happy happy happy joy joy
      joy happy happy happy joy joy joy ad infinitum .....

      Mark
    • Sue McPherson
      Message 92 of 92 , Mar 4, 2003
        Thanks. I have sent two book reviews off to Amazon.
        Craib's Importance of Disappointment, and Hamer's
        A New Perspective on Incest. They have both been
        accepted by Amazon in Canada and in the US now, but
        neither one in the UK (one is still in process but I have
        doubts).

        Even de Beauvoir had a man. Without one, it is
        difficult to get accepted - and published. People live
        different kinds of lives. It is difficult to compare, or
        even to understand some experiences others have. Like
        mine. I am so very tired of all this.

        Sue McPherson