Re: [existlist] "Net" People

  • David Leon
    Message 1 of 92 , Mar 1, 2003
      And I apparently only a few hundred miles from you! How ghastly!

      Dave

      Message 92 of 92 , Mar 4, 2003
        Thanks. I have sent two book reviews off to Amazon.
        Craib's Importance of Disappointment, and Hamer's
        A New Perspective on Incest. They have both been
        accepted by Amazon in Canada and in the US now, but
        neither one in the UK (one is still in process but I have
        doubts).

        Even de Beauvoir had a man. Without one, it is
        difficult to get accepted - and published. People live
        different kinds of lives. It is difficult to compare, or
        even to understand some experiences others have. Like
        mine. I am so very tired of all this.

        Sue McPherson