Re: [existlist] Reading Sartre

  • Lorna Landry
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 28, 2003
      by the way, Bill,

      have you found your french masseause for the upcoming reading yet?

      Lorna

      Lorna Landry <lornalandry@...> wrote:
      Fuck!

      I coudda been somebody!

      Bill Harris <valleywestdental@...> wrote:Lorna, You fucked up! YOU HAD YOUR WAY OUT AND BLEW IT. Bill*/
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 28, 2003
        Mark--
        What I meant was what writer has the best ideas. Any suggestions?
        -Kelsey

      • Mark Tindall
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 28, 2003
          Lorna wrote:

          > Jean Paul Sartre's 'Being and Nothingness'. Pick up a copy > somewhere and
          join us if you like. I think we will be
          > discussing the first chapter or so by March 10, but you might > want to
          confirm that with Mark.

          I thought we decided on that date ... team effort remember. ;-)

          Mark
        • Mark Tindall
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 28, 2003
            Gidget wrote:

            > What I meant was what writer has the best ideas. Any
            > suggestions?

            I prefer Soren Kierkegaard and Paul Tillich for ideas.

            Mark
          • Lorna Landry
            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 28, 2003
              Mark,

              March 10 it is. Looking forward to it (gee, it will be neat to have 'homework' again).

              Lorna