Re: [existlist] Faith/Religion

  • Lorna Landry
    Message 1 of 149 , Feb 28, 2003
      Dave,

      I don't know why I said that - maybe it was because you're in the military or something. I found it really interesting that you described ME as sharp or on point. I met someone who claimed they could analyze handwriting once, and when they look at mine, that's basically what they said! They said that I'm investigative, and like to get to the bottom of things, and don't waste words - sharp and to the point, almost terse. Isn't that interesting.

      Lorna

      David Leon <dave@...> wrote:
      Am I lonely? I dunno. I'm kinda asking you now.
      I dont "feel" particularly lonely, if you were to ask about that part. I'm
      not lost or empty or desiring really either practically or in a deeper sense
      because of lack of knowledge ..concerning loneliness. So as for that angle,
      I would say nah, not really.

      I may be lonely in that I am...familyless? in several respects, or things
      like that. Just practically. I dunno. Why did you bring it up? Because of my
      rambling so much to you people, to people over the internet, or to people
      I'm just recently meeting, or..some like that?

      > I am a bit curious about the nature of the faith you speak about, that you
      seem to endorse. You believe in something, it seems, although you don't seem
      to attach yourself to any particular church (I think that's a good thing).
      How do I come across to you?

      Goodness knows. As a woman who is fairly "settled" or "happy" or maybe
      somewhat experienced - something in the range. You may be somewhere in the
      middle or mean of a lot of things. Pretty kindly and rather "on point" or
      sharp. I dunno what else. I dont know much.

      Dave

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Lorna Landry
      Message 149 of 149 , Feb 28, 2003