Re: [existlist] Norah Jones

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2003
      Dave, I knew she would getcha. That particular genra is something new. She
      sounds a bit like Peggy Lee but she is much more animated. A little like
      Rosemary Cluney [Georges mother] in her slower songs. Nora is different,
      there is more substance to the lyrics. The fortys stuff was all moon and
      june, this music is more introspective and personal. What is an algorythm?
      Bill