Re: [existlist] Re: update & EXISTENTIALISTLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Mark Tindall
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2003
      Eduard wrote:

      > Actually when you look at the many posts of those who >complain, there is
      very little in the way of initiating an
      > Existentialist discussion.

      How many posts have been on topic in the last 24 hours? Who has written the
      most off topic posts?

      >I don't see "discussion" as simply telling us what books we >should read.

      This EXISTENTIALIST list's aims include:

      This list encourages ..... exchanges of information. We want to know about
      the latest literature, articles, book releases, and more.

      Are you saying that the Moderator is wrong?

      Mark