Re: [existlist] Scary Noo!

  • Lorna Landry
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 25, 2003
      Eduard,

      Put in whoever you like - I find it interesting to see what these people looked like. My, Sartre was as ugly as everyone said he was!

      Lorna

      eduard <yeoman@...> wrote:Lorna,

      I like the picture too ...

      As to the group ... I just picked out some pictures that seemed suitable. I don't think Russell should be there. Perhaps I should put in Hegel. Or whomever you like.