Great Minds & Small Minds

  • Mark Tindall
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2003
      Eduard wrote:

      > They are not all mine, so don't go blaming me. You can
      > easily just delete most of them, as I do with Marks useless
      > notes.

      Great minds talk about ideas.
      Average minds talk about things.
      Small minds talk about people.

      You are talking about things (Noo and positivist science) and people (moi!).
      How about raising the standard a little?

      Mark
    • Mark Tindall
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2003
        Bill wrote:

        > If you are a christian then go to your
        > goddamned church.

        If you are a positivist why discuss your erroneous positivist science
        philosophy on an exitentialist list???

        Kiekegaard was a Christian and the Father of existentialism. Would he be be
        told to go elsewhere!!!!

        This IS an existentialist list and not a Noo advertisement, isn't it???

        > If you have new ideas, then great, I would
        > enjoy the exposure to the products of other minds.

        ... which is excactly what the nontheistic Christian existentialism of Spong
        is about.

        Great minds talk about ideas.
        Average minds talk about things.
        Small minds talk about people.

        Your talk is on things (positivist science) and people (moi!). How about
        raising it a little?

        Mark