Re: [existlist] Moo page

  • Mark Tindall
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2003
      Eduard wrote:

      > Has anyone got a picture of God that I put in?? I think that
      > Michelangelo did some.

      Again you completely misunderstand Michelangelo's intention and his art.
      Michelangelo painted a symbol of God. No finite person can paint infinite
      Being. In the same way paintings of Jesus are not historical photo-like
      portraits but symbolic likenesses.

      Reading in philosophy of art would help.

      Using Michelangelo's paintings would also be a breach of copyright law.

      More Nooist ignorance!

      Mark