RE: [existlist] whats the problem ...

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 58 , May 3 9:24 AM
      Bill et all,

      i think that "non you" is a contradiction in terms ... it is like wondering
      what is like to be dead ... i mean, like ... duh .. you are dead ... there
      is no wondering once your dead ... it all gone ... there is no you anymore

      what i dont understand is why this focus upon non being? ... i hear it more
      often now ... why are we into this? .... why not concentrate upon the here
      and now ... it really is not so bad ... actually it can be fun ...

      how do you know that there is a singularity? ... according to string theory,
      there are at least 10 dimensions ... none of which can get down to a known
      singularity ...

      have fun ...

      Message 58 of 58 , May 10 8:18 PM
        Eduard,

        I understand. I guess I am just a little surprised to hear someone say that
        they think heaven would actually be boring!

        I, myself, while thoroughly enjoying my time on this earth and the people
        that are here, do not really think this world would be so hard to top...

        Regards,

        trw.